Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for a course?
- Enroll in any of our courses by clicking on the Enroll button.
- Next, click on the Course you want to take, and enter payment information and checkout. The course will appear on the courses home page.
Do you offer payment plans?
Currently we do not offer payment plans on our courses.
How do I access the courses?
- Through alqami.teachable.com, login in the upper right corner and then you will see all the courses for which you are registered.
- Click on the icon for each course to access individual courses.
May I download the course and watch offline?
Yes! Once you click on a video, it will open up its own page. Underneath that video on the bottom left, you will see 'download button'.
When does the course start and finish?
The course is self-paced - you decide when you start and finish. There is no time limit in which you need to complete it.
How do I see my progress through a course?
- Click on the course icon to access a course.
- The screen will open with the modules on the main page.
- Click Start Next Lecture.
- After viewing the lecture, in the upper right corner click “Complete and Continue.”
- Then a progress percentage will start to show as you complete the courses.
- You can also move to different modules by clicking in the left hand curriculum menu.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to the course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
How do I download material?
Some Material is made downloadable by the instructor. There will be a link directly below the “in course view” of the material.
Click the link to download the material.
If a video or document is not displaying correctly, who do I contact?
- You can leave a comment in the course.
- Refresh your browser.
- Email [email protected] to request support.
What is your refund policy:
Will my information be shared?
How can I update my payment information?
- Log into your account, go to the upper right and click on the gray emoticon.
- Click add/change credit card.
I haven’t been getting emails from you. What do I do?
Check your spam folder, course emails come from .
Check your Teachable account to make sure your email is correct.
How long will it take for you to respond to my questions about the course contents?
Typically, response time is 48-72 hours.
I got a failed payment notification and I updated my credit card. When will I be billed?
The course site automatically tries to bill again on day 3, 5 and 15. If your payments fail after the last attempt, you will be removed from the course.